The Web Developer is responsible for the development and maintenance of website functionality for both front-end and back-end systems. Builds full custom websites and/or works off templates. Tests functionality and compatibility of sites with multiple browsers and devices. Integrate social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus) with sites. Works both individually and in a team setting, meets deadlines, and understands development methods.
- Computer Science or programming background preferred.
- Experience with the following: C#, .NET, MVC 4, and SQL.
- Experience with social media and networks
- Knowledge/Experience with AJAX, PHP, NoSQL, MongoDB, or Memcache is a plus.
- Familiarity with coding across browser platforms (Chrome, Firefox, IE, Safari, mobile devices) and respective browser issues.
- Excellent communication skills and highly motivated.
To apply, click here.