The Windows Developer is someone who migrates our pre-existing applications to Windows 8 platform, which includes synchronizing with web calls. Sets up and maintains the hardware and software that support the mobile apps. Works both individually and directly with other team members to conceptualize, build, test, and realize products. Gathers requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions. Supports current releases as well as develop post-launch updates. May be asked to work with other web developers to create and maintain a stable framework to support the apps. Integrates compelling, device-specific user interfaces and optimize performance for the apps.
- Familiarity with C# programming language and development using Visual Studios 2012.
- Knowledge of other platforms a plus.
- Consistently involved in learning about and adapting new technologies/techniques.
- Computer Science or programming background preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply, click here.